Pages

About Me

Malad City, Idaho, United States
Hi, my name is Andrea Edwards. I am a mom of two beautiful children, who are just the greatest blessings in my life and the motivation for starting my own litte buiness of making felt food. Everything you see here can be purchased in my etsy shop at www.gingerblossoms.etsy.com. I do custom listings for just about anything, and I am posting new stuff daily, check back often!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Welcome


Hello, and welcome to my blog. I love crafting, and I really love making things for my kids, it is just FUN. I love felt food! I have always loved cooking ever since I was little, and this is the funnest way to constantly cook with out having to eat it too. All of my felt food that you will see here on this blog, is available to purchase in my etsy shop, http://www.gingerblossoms.etsy.com/.


I will have fun free giveaways on here once a month, so be sure to check here often. Also if you sign up for my e-mail list, I will send you emails when I have new food sets and lots of other fun things. I will also be doing fun giveaways with my e-mail list, like free products with a purchase, free shipping, or $5.00 shop credit, so be sure to send me an e-mail to sign up!

No comments: