Pages

About Me

Malad City, Idaho, United States
Hi, my name is Andrea Edwards. I am a mom of two beautiful children, who are just the greatest blessings in my life and the motivation for starting my own litte buiness of making felt food. Everything you see here can be purchased in my etsy shop at www.gingerblossoms.etsy.com. I do custom listings for just about anything, and I am posting new stuff daily, check back often!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Hey Everyone!

Today my stuff is on Peanut Butter and Pickle Reviews, and you can win a free set of the pink cookies! Click on this link
http://pbandpickles.blogspot.com/2008/11/felt-sugar-cookies-by-ginger-blossoms.html#comments and leave a comment there, and you will be put into the drawing. Good luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hate to leave this on your blog, but I don't know if you got my email. I still haven't received my felt cookies that I ordered around Thanksgiving. Could you check on this for me? I wanted them for Christmas. Thanks.