Pages

About Me

Malad City, Idaho, United States
Hi, my name is Andrea Edwards. I am a mom of two beautiful children, who are just the greatest blessings in my life and the motivation for starting my own litte buiness of making felt food. Everything you see here can be purchased in my etsy shop at www.gingerblossoms.etsy.com. I do custom listings for just about anything, and I am posting new stuff daily, check back often!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Time for a tea party


Tea Time! This set is perfect for a little princess and her tea parties! There is one piece of chocolate cake with strawberry frosting, whipped cream and a cute little strawberry. Two sugar cookies with red and pink frosting and sprinkles. One heart shaped cookie filled with strawberry jam. Two truffles, one dark chocolate, and one milk chocolate. Last but not least, two delicious cupcakes, onebutter yellow cupcake with pink frosting, whipped cream and a strawberry on top. A chocolate cupcake with vanilla frosting, whipped cream, topped with a chocolate log. YUM YUM YUM!


This set can be purchased in my etsy shop for $25.00.


***Not reccommended for children under the age of three due to small beads.


***All of my items are ready to go, no waiting (except for shipping)


***If you would like anything else with this set, or with any other combinations convo me for a custom listing.

No comments: