Pages

About Me

Malad City, Idaho, United States
Hi, my name is Andrea Edwards. I am a mom of two beautiful children, who are just the greatest blessings in my life and the motivation for starting my own litte buiness of making felt food. Everything you see here can be purchased in my etsy shop at www.gingerblossoms.etsy.com. I do custom listings for just about anything, and I am posting new stuff daily, check back often!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Vegi Set

This set comes with 8 different types of vegetables. There are three carrots, two potatoes, three mushrooms, a red and yellow pepper, an eggplant, a crookneck squash, and a tomato. They are all snuggled into this cute little basket. I love the vegis, they are such a fun way to teach healthy eating!

This item cam be purchased at http://www.gingerblossoms.etsy.com/ for $25.00

***All of my items are ready to go, no waiting (except for shipping)

***If you would like anything else with this set, or with any other combinations convo me for a custom listing

No comments: